Tuesday, September 15, 2009

settled~!!!!

last time had a misunderstanding between u and u and me~~~

huh~i pushed myself to become confident and straight to the point~

i asked ~did something wrong between us??

she said , it is a misundestanding,it's ok~

i get it, and i know~dat moment we r still fren.

huh~made me nervous~gal

at least there is nothing makes me feels weird when talking to u~~
wahahahaha~

and another thing~one gal~

wat happen to u ???
y u becum ....not the one i know anymore or i shud say i not know u at all ~????

did i done something wrong??

or .....misunderstanding again????

what happen???or u thought??....

thought me ...with a person i shudnt??

y?we r frens not more than that~

frens~just fren~he oso dont want me and him becum more than that.
wahahahaha~

just unfortunately when u and other saw me and other guys went together , thinking the other thing~~~

why gal and boy cant be just fren not more than that???hating~!!!!!!

i already mention , if one really like another y dont u tell straight forward, seems difficult but y dun wan give a try?at least and lastly u and another one still can be her/his fren.

...hish~~~even though i m not experience but i heard a lots of stories~
geram~!!!!

....(sabar-ing)...lol.....

everytime , me only one kena hantam by others~...
u already shown that u really dun like me~wateva.
i know i cant satisfy everyone.
so , up to u if u still wanna be my fren.



sorry for all of udm medic sutdent~last day gathering i m soooo happy and not enjoying at all.coz for one reason :
tired.

everytime my expression looks down or sad~nothing, just tiring.dat's all.
even i m really sad , also like dat, so wat? u not know me for long time. so dun just comment other when u dunno such person so well~^^ok?

huhu~~it's raingi during cla.wanna go bec home for raya holiday.
hopefully i can recharge back soon~!!!wahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment