Tuesday, September 15, 2009

new problem???

1st of all~~i posted the 3 bitches in my blog~~wahahahaha.

if the person who read this( my lovely blog, thx afterall)

if terasa salah kpd say , insaf lar~


i was asked by others , why i m sooo strict to myself y always "no life"???

coz i dun want waste my time on it.dat's all ,

coz i prefer sleep than go out social everytime and do some silly things everytime.


i m enjoying my life~watch cartoon , read my pathology~lepak my housemate room~dat's all.

wakakakakakaka~sometimes i feels very paiseh wanna disturb others coz ...not really close.

i think i m have common characteristic with someone but yet i m not him/her.


i m me, just simple,ann~^^

blur blur , sort sort , read books at anytime , if i "motivated",wahahahaha~

my expression sometimes makes other thought i m angry, sad or have problems~


actually sometimes i feel down...

feel not appreciated.

been ignored.

but.that it's fine.

that's y and how i adapted to enjoy myself and no need to think bout others~

i treat nice to the ppl treat me nice. and vice versa.

somebody already know bout my weakness but yet i oso know too hers/his.

so y dont both of us peace????

No comments:

Post a Comment