Monday, September 7, 2009

hate...???ya.~!!!!!

recently ...many things happened around me.
makes me feels ...down???no...sad??? no...
disappointed and......feels wanna give up in this relationship.

duno y...this feeling grow more as day goes by.
i asked myself , did i done the same mistake again??
the answer : ya.

i fall in the trap yet i quickly pull out myself from the trap.
consequence : start to pretend i m ok ,just like now.
haiz , i cant trust u anymore...

sorry , really disappointed .
u really a bitch~yet i impressed u such a bitch can act so well in front of ppl~
i m becum the scapegoat.

never mind , i just keep my mouth shut , and just stare at u~
i wana c how long u can withstand it , bitch.

really sucks~~bullshit~!!!!
....lol
rude , but i dun care anymore~~!!!!

i really now dint like u ~
3 bitches in the group , really match ah~^^'''
i will becum strong , i wont give up to beat u , sorry , i wont.
hahahaha~


y wana becum like this???
i trust u , then y ??? y u wana betray me???
did i m the one done the mistake~???
no.
not me.

i asked myself
i dint do anything that hurt u , yet ...u betray me.
haha

so easy to fools a ppl. in front of me , u pretend~
back there like a bitch
~shit~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment