Wednesday, September 23, 2009

nEw mE^^

RECHARGED FULL : happy^^

this holiday too many happy memories~~enuf for me to be happy at least can be persist for whole month or maybe 2 month??haha

luvin with my frends outside there~
especially ah ting~~luv u~wakakakakaka

thanks for understanding me ,
only u know me most.
from the surface to the deep in my heart
feels so good to be with u
dedicate one song for u : 一个像夏天一个像秋天

u r the summer and i m the autumn..

after sharing a lot with my studies , love life , social life and a lots~~
now i know wat mistakes , wat steps shud i take , wat decision i made is great , wat is the decision is funny yet good , haha~

thanks a lot^^

sometimes wonder if that i could know what the people think about me,
but now ,
it's not important anymore.
coz i know , i m only human ,
i m only normal human.

can be happy , can be sad , can cry , can smile , can be angry ,can be not satisfy , can be ...more and more~~

fuhhh~

u asked lots of times : why dun wan have a boyfriend?

dat time , i keep laughing.

now , i figured out the reason.

not dun wan , i shud correct my sentence , i shud say actually i m not thinking about it.
dunno y , i still dint think about it.

i luv myself ,
i luv to be alone ,
just enjoy my life alone.
feels weird , my life soo long time , been alone for long time , suddenly a guy "disturb" my life.
weird.
argh~!!!!! just cant accept it.

i just wanna step by step . at least shud start from frens^^

be true,ann

No comments:

Post a Comment