Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dancing...???..huh,i m exhausted, but fun ^.^

learned my first dance....unbelievable.

at first , i m just try my luck to go there with my friend.

actually just accompany her.

but , at last , i m learn my 1st dance with my friend,haha^^

my 1st for most is dbsk-mirotic...

those steps are so hot , sexy (check the mv, it's really...)and hard to learn at first, but i try my best to learn it^^

and now i can manage it!!haha

this is one of nice experience i ever had before.

actually learn to dance helped me alot

like gain one confident , body language and dare to try new things! and i m the one who gain these benefits.

p/s : it also can be an exercise to diet,haha^^

this video taught me and makes me improve a lot to learn the dance ,try it ^^it will be fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUdNBv5GGPI

No comments:

Post a Comment