Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Battle??? ok, i accept your challenge

one day, i heard (actually i was overheared,haha)

my "lovely" cousin (when saw this , you should know what i feel about it)

was called my dad.

no other things , just as usual , "asking" whether we are fine here or not.

actually pretending to be.

poor of her, always like that.

i m not too good in relaionship between far relatives , but this one gives me a big headache.

i wont ruin her name here , because this is not a gentleman....erm well , as a "gentlewoman" act ,haha.

just feel a bit , exhausted.

everytime , the same thing happen , the same mistake i had made , same situation i had to met.

but at least , i din't lose , once.

everything have to be compare , is it nice or something good for one keep comparing with others??didn't feel it is tiring??

haiz, lazy to explain to those fools.

they don't know at all , the others was lazy to be comparing like this.

but,i wont give up any chance to beat you.

challenge...it was started since small.

it's was ok for me at that time , but now , i m lazy to handle this kind of things.

i m happy and glad there is challenge for me so that i can keep improving myself , but for you, just keep pursuing my shadow, din't you feel tired at all??

pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment